I'm a title. Click here to edit me.
Services + Profile + Client List
- Architectural Photography of Commercial and Residential Interiors and Exteriors
- Marketing Films, including Screen Writing, Story Boarding, Talent Auditioning & Casting, Cinematography, Lighting, Audio
Engineering, Post-production Digital Editing, Producing, and posting to all social media and other platforms
- Professional Environmental Portraiture & On-Location Studio Portraiture
- Editorial Photography, Photojournalism
- Public Relations Photography
- Product Photography
- Advertising Photography
- Travel Photography
- Landscape Photography
- Fine Art Photography
- Darkroom Printing, Museum Archival Quality
- Expert Digital Photo Retouching
Allison M. Fleetwood Jr. specializes in the crafting of fine, vibrant, architectural imagery of commercial and residential interiors and exteriors. Specialists differ from those understood in the industry to be generalists by virtue of their disciplined focus upon a specific subject matter. This concentration allows for the continual refinement of the technical and artistic skills uniquely inherent to the medium. The finer subtleties of light, composition, and values are therefore naturally enhanced and made evident in the end achievement. Allison’s work consistently embodies the genuine craftsmanship of the specialist. Each element of the structure or space is carefully considered, stylized, lit, and harmoniously integrated into the final photograph. The body of imagery presented to each client represents the finest in artistic renderings.
In addition to his services as an architectural photography specialist, Al has expanded his offerings to meet the needs of his clients and address today's fast-paced, ever-changing technological era. Al and his associates now create a wide range of still imagery including portraiture, editorial/photojournalism, public relations, advertising, travel, and fine art, as well as marketing films. He provides all still imagery in high-resolution digital formats, and all marketing films in HD quality.
Excellence in the imagery that represents your business isn't a nicety. It's oxygen. It forms the substance of the visual imprint your target markets require to distinguish you from your professional peers and competitors. It forms the line between the lasting and the ephemeral, the wisely allocated resource, and the waste of the marketing dollar.
Let us put our dedication to imaging excellence in your hands, and your client's minds.
Allison is based in Denver, Colorado, and provides his services throughout the United States and in selected, international destinations. Call or email him, and he'll be happy to discuss your project and provide a prompt, detailed quote.
Telephone # 720. 255. 7273
All Imagery & Marketing Films Throughout This Website Are Copyright Allison M. Fleetwood Jr. 2019 All Rights Reserved.
Partial Client List -
- Scripps Networks & Media, New York
- Denver, Colorado Mayor Michael B. Hancock's Office
- The Boulder Convention & Visitor's Bureau
- Old Chicago Restaurants
- Rock Bottom Restaurants
- The Historic Hotel Boulderado
- Yearick-Millea Advertising, Philadelphia
- SKI Magazine, Colorado
- LUXE Magazine, Florida
- Smart Energy Living Magazine
- Outside Magazine, New Mexico
- Publications International, Illinois
- Colorado Springs Independent Newsweekly
- BNP Media, Washignton D.C.
- Prudential Real Estate
- ReMax Realty
- State Farm Insurance
- Harmony Homes
- Sunrise Homes
- Peak Framing
- Simpson Property Group
- John P. Nelson Architecture & Planning
- Larry G. Cohen Architecture
- LS3P Architecture, North Carolina
- Ekman Design Studio, Architecture
- Architropic Architecture
- Mark Young Construction
- Alexandher Construction
- CopeStone Construction
- Elder Construction
- People's Bank, Colorado
- Kimberly Timmons Interiors
- Heller's Interiors
- Interior Makeovers
- 360 Interior Design
- Pine Creek Dental
- Las Manos Bed & Breakfast
- The Spanish Door, Design Studio, Arizona
- Edelweiss Restaurant
- Catriona Winery, Colorado
- Ciatano Winery, Colorado
- Pro Vision Productions, Philadelphia
- The Atlanta Housing Authority
- North Metro Fire & Rescue District, Broomfield, NorthGlenn, Colorado
- BellSouth International, Georgia
- The Georgia Institute of Technology
le. Double click me.